Vikram Shankar - Pianist, Keyboardist,
I am an American pianist, multi-instrumentalist, keyboardist, composer, arranger, and producer based in Cleveland, Ohio. I specialize in the rock, progressive, metal, classical, jazz, film scoring, pop, and folk genres.
I play keyboards in multinational progressive metal band Redemption, piano in multinational cinematic duo Silent Skies with Evergrey frontman Tom Englund, keyboards with progressive rock trio Lux Terminus, and have played or worked with Miles Davis saxophonist Sam Morrison, famed Dutch vocalist Anneke van Giersbergen, Evergrey frontman Tom Englund, Delain guitarist Timo Somers, ex-The Faceless guitarist Justin McKinney, and have experience producing, mixing, orchestrating, composing for film and visual media, and more. I have played live at such events as Progpower USA, the USA's premier melodic metal festival, where I co-headlined with Redemption and filmed a live Blu-Ray, the legendary Whisky A Go-Go in Los Angeles, and many more.
I am available for any kind of sessions work, including the following:
- Sessions piano/keyboards studio work (including real mic'd piano!)
- Sessions electric guitar/bass guitar work
- Orchestration (programming or arranging for live players)
- Solo piano playing for your live event or function
- Live/touring keyboards/piano/guitar/bass/drums
- Drum programming/arranging
- Composition for media (film, TV, etc.)
Check out my work on the "My Music" page, reach out to me on the "Contact" page, on social media, or at email@example.com, and let's talk!
Picture (above) by Brian Craft / Picture (below) by Lauren Nolan